doors

doors

Friday, September 23, 2011

What Time Is IT Morris Day


Surgery is on 9/28/11 (no need to look folks - it's this Wednesday).  I just got a call letting me know that I need to be at the hospital at 11am.  Looks like they are saving the best for last!  At least I will have some time with the bullies that morning - which makes me very happy.

On a different note - TOTALLY jealous of my friend/sister Debbie.  She went to the Air & Space Museum last night to see Morris Day and the Time!  I asked her to video Jerome coming out dancing with the mirror. Oh why oh why could I not be there?  I would have danced THE BIRD like a maniac!  I STILL own Ice Cream Castles (don't hate) - come on - everyone say it with me..........."in my bedroom - I have a BRASS waterbed!"

Ah memories - really takes you back.  Thanks for giving me a positive spin on the day Debbie.  Love you!

 BWAKKKKKKKK................H A L L E L U J A H!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment