doors

doors

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm ALIVE.....but not quite kicking..........

Sorry it's been awhile everyone - but I've been through my own personal hell and back the past 6 days.  I'm absolutely EXHAUSTED and not at all enjoying clear protein drinks.  I'm bruised and swollen and in pain..................but...................I am down 11.5 pounds and am off 65% of my diabetes meds and my glucose levels are within normal range!  Things are progressing as they should - all systems go.

I'm a little more crabby than usual - but as I will start to eat things like pudding tomorrow - I'll get happier!

Thanks for caring so much - and for checking in!  I promise to write more soon!

Alive & Kicking

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crabby is OK, just glad to hear you are all right. Great news about the diabetes medication! Stay strong and look forward to good things coming.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete