doors

doors

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

96 lbs! Closer to my goal every day!

Hello All!

It's been forever since I've been on here - and I've been told by a few friends that I really need to post some updates. 

Well - life has not been easy.  I've been spending alot of time with doctor's, physical therapists, in surgical procedures, on the phone with insurance companies and disability companies, and generally in a good deal of pain.  UGH.

I thought that losing so much weight would have a positive impact on my back - but no dice.  Things have gotten a bit worse - and I know have significant issues with my hips.  But, let's not focus on that - I'm trying to be a more positive person - and play the hand that was dealt me.

I've had some bumps along the road with this surgery - a couple of emergency endoscopies - and foods that don't agree with me causing me to be sick.................but for the most part things have been wonderful with regard to the surgery.  I am very happy with the results so far - best decision I've made other than marrying my husband!

I wanted to post a few before and after pics - more full body shots to come!

This one as at my heaviest - about 3 weeks before the surgery...........................


this was after losing 36 lbs..................


this was taken today - June 27, 012

 
 


One funny thing...........I recently ahd someone comment on how large my eyes are....my response was that my eyes were very small, squinty and deep set............they looked at me like I was crazy.  I still don't get the physical transformation alot of the time  When I look at the old pictures - I now understand.  My face was SO HEAVY tha tmy eyes looked tiny!  Without so much weight - they have definitely gotten more prominent!

Thanks for all of the well wishes and support - you will never know how much your kindness has meant to me!

Oh - Simon - no more Moon Pie Face!  LOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment