doors

doors

Thursday, April 26, 2012

86 POUNDS!

It's been AWHILE since I've written - but I thought I would SHOW you the difference.............

Lynn & Jordan before..................


Lynn & Jordan after..................


Lynn before..............


Lynn after...............


Lynn Before.............


Lynn after............



I have lost 86 lbs in 7 months.  I am 21 lbs away from my one year goal.  I'm hoping to lose a total of 35 - 40 more and then maintain.

I had such a distorted body image before this surgery - I had NO IDEA I was as big as I was - and through this process I've often told people I wasn't sure if I was losing weight or looking like I was at all.  I can FINALLY see a difference.

Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive in this process.

I would personally like to thank my friend Cynda who has been with me EVERY SINGLE STEP OF THE WAY.  She has shared in all of the pain, frustration and every milestone that I have reached - from smaller sizes - to crossing my legs comfortably - to fitting NICELY in an airline seat.  I've never met a more loving, non judgemental or encouraging woman.  I love you Cyn!

Also - to my Mom - who was terrified for me to go through this process - but stood by me through it all.

To my Dad - who thought I started out at a weight about 20 lbs less than I am.  God Bless you - lol.  I appreciate the encouragement.

And finally to my husband - who loved me for me - no matter what size - who encouraged me - took care of me - and shares in all of my triumphs - as well as celebrates the mundane day to day.  I love you sweetheart.

More to come.................still working on my back................I don't expect such positive results from that - but one day at a time.



No comments:

Post a Comment