doors

doors

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

GOALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been exactly 11 months today since my surgery.......and I am down 108 lbs - 1 lb more than my year goal!!

This year has been insane - lots of good - lots of bad - lots of learning.

There are so many things that I have no accomplished in my life, some things that I will never be able to..............but this is NOT one of them!

Thank you to my friends and family - but mostly for my AMAZING husband Jordan.  This man LOVED me for WHO I WAS - inside and out - found some of my most horrifying traits endearing - and stood by me through thick and thin.  He is the great love of my life - and my soulmate - my partner in EVERYTHING - and I adore him.

Jordan - I could NEVER have done this without your love and support.....thank you sweetheart - you are MY EVERYTHING.   XOXO

1 comment: