doors

doors

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday...........Afternoon...........I'm moody & blue - how appropriate!

It's been awhile - and I know I needed to post.............so..............

Firstly - a few shout outs  - in no particular order............

  1. Cynda - you are the most amazing woman!.  I will never forget you staying in the hospital with me - at the ready with an ice chip each time my eyes fluttered.........rushing to the hospital when the nurses were not responding to my call light.......bringing me presents - coming to the house - not smoking when I visited you - you are  wonderful!
  2. Kristi - my visit with you was very special.  You came - supported me through my fist decaf coffee - went for a short walk (long for me at the time) with me and the bullies - and chatted about everything and anything.  You are so supportive - and just an all around lovely person..........but I still wouldn't want to mess with you!
  3. Mary Mary Mary...........my touchstone..........I had a great time on our last visit.  You always know the right thing to say - and you really listen to me - that's not lost on me.  Thanks for always having my back.
  4. Mike O' - your supportive messages have been a source of continued comfort.........and I admit that I am shamed that you are comforting me when you are dealing with so much.  A true friend.
All in all - things are ok - down 29 lbs - well I was yesterday - but today its 27 lbs - but then...........aunt FLOW came to down and I am carrying extra water weight.............ugh.  Addionally I got sick for the first time today.  I was doing 8 things at once while I ate...........NOT A GOOD IDEA.  I ate too fast and .......... well ............ to sum up ........... thank God I had the privacy of my office and a trash can nearby ......... although I made a trip to the bathroom shortly there after to continue the party there as well.  NEVER EVER want to make that mistake again.  HURTS!

I'm a little sad as well.  Jordan leaves tomorrow morning and will not be home until the first week of December.  I suppose the one thing that is sort of cool about it is that I will have lost more weight by then - and it will be interesting to see his reaction to it..........other than that............it stinks......... :(

Ok - signing off for now - to be continued...................

No comments:

Post a Comment