doors

doors

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Starting to notice the difference..............down 45 lbs!

                                                       




                                       Because I see myself everyday, I don't think I look any different from when I started this journey.............I suppose I do. 

The photo on the left was taken at the end of August 2011.  My surgery was 9/28/11.  The photo on the right was this past Thursday.  I can see a big difference in my face!  And well..........my fingers are smaller (why in the hell is it your fingers that get the benefit first???) - I can also report that I'm downsizing in the .......... ahem .......... pectoral region.  My butt is getting smaller - but I don't feel any difference in my stomach yet - that is highly disappointing..........BUT............the struggle continues............and everything is moving in the right direction - so I'm keeping the faith!


No comments:

Post a Comment